After articling with Bruce E. McLeod, Sophia joined McLeod Ross Litigation Lawyers as an associate in May 2018.
Sophia has worked on complex civil litigation files in diverse areas of law, including property law, contract law, negligence, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty and shareholder disputes. Sophia has drafted numerous arguments for chambers applications, petitions and trials, and has appeared before the Supreme Court of British Columbia.
- Sophia played varsity soccer while earning her B.A. from McGill University.
- While at law school, Sophia volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada.
- Before beginning full-time work in law, Sophia studied abroad in Paris and traveled in South East Asia.
- Outside of work, Sophia loves to cook different cuisines and travels when she can.
- Born and raised right here in Vancouver, Sophia is an avid runner, hiker and skier.
- J.D. from the University of British Columbia in 2017.